The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability. This makes it so that anyone regardless of age, size, shape, and weight can participate. It does take a committed individual who wants results to participate. CrossFit has used the same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. How? CrossFit scales loads and intensity, not programs.
The CrossFit program does not discriminate. Tons of testimonies from anyone from triathletes, football players, surfers, mountain bikers, skiers, cheerleaders, soccer players, and housewives have stated that CrossFit is the #1 best fitness regimen that creates results no matter what your background is!
The first step to get started at CrossFit Rigor is scheduling a free Intro Session.
This is 45-minute long 1-on-1 session with a CFR Coach that gives you a chance to learn a lot more about our program and experience a CrossFit workout It’s purpose is to help us serve you better by getting to know your goals and expectations, current fitness level, and experience.
Call us to schedule an Intro Session: (612)584-8011 -or- Email us at RigorNation@gmail.com
– Expect a thoughtfully programmed WOD (Work Out of the Day) supervised by a well trained and enthusiastic coaching staff.
– Expect to learn and develop new skills and movements.
– Expect to get stronger, faster, and more confident as you increase your your current fitness level.
– Expect to get encouragement and motivation from not only the coaching staff but from your Rigor Friends.
– Expect to see results and to be able to document your achievements and progress.
– Expect to be more then just another face in the crowd.
– Expect to be pushed.
– Expect to give 110%, and enjoy doing it.